King/Queen/Sovereign of the hill

26 Replies, 27513 Views

Your corrupt dictatorship is over, I have overthrown your awful monarchy. I am Sovereign of this Hill.
The Mystic Elderlands of Prplia
Hej, I'm Ambyr

-Current DMoDA
-Former DMoFA
-Former SWAA
-Former Ambassador
-Writer for the Union Tribune
Sad that your short lived regime crumbled so quickly. Now I am king of this hill.
Down with your disturbing Monarchy! I have re-couped you. Sorry, but I am Sovereign of this Hill
Hej, I'm Ambyr

-Current DMoDA
-Former DMoFA
-Former SWAA
-Former Ambassador
*presses button and Prp falls through trap door* yeah, I don’t think so.... *sits on newly constructed throne*
I am now an apparition, and I haunt you out of your throne. I am the apparition of this hill
Hej, I'm Ambyr

-Current DMoDA
-Former DMoFA
-Former SWAA
-Former Ambassador
Hello, i have recieved this order from the court to have this hill transfered to me, now guards, cease them and place them in the dungeon. I am now queen of this hill
-19th World Assembly Delegate
-Former Speaker Pro Tempore Under Jyskmark
-20th Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs 
-27th Minister of Immigration
- Current Ambassador to The East Pacific and The North Pacific
Sadly, you can't simply place an apparition in a dungeon. I summon the ninth circle of hell, and terrorize your monarchy out of my palace. I am the ghostly shadow of this hill.
Hej, I'm Ambyr

-Current DMoDA
-Former DMoFA
-Former SWAA
-Former Ambassador
(06-09-2021, 01:58 AM)Prplia Wrote: Sadly, you can't simply place an apparition in a dungeon. I summon the ninth circle of hell, and terrorize your monarchy out of my palace. I am the ghostly shadow of this hill.

Shame about your ghost type. I release Espeon and obliterate your shadows with my psychic moves. I am now eternal king of this hill.
Have a cookie on me!
[Image: cookie.png]
~~~~~
Formerly known as the North American Republics (NAR)
I have managed to escape, I took over a host's body, gathered an army, and toppled your regime. I'm now Queen you this hill
Hej, I'm Ambyr

-Current DMoDA
-Former DMoFA
-Former SWAA
-Former Ambassador
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2021, 08:47 PM by Prplia.)
I am here to revive this unclaimed land, and declare myself Sovereign of this hill!