[NOTICE] 

June 2023 Ministerial Elections

8 Replies, 2614 Views

[Image: 240px-Seal_of_the_Open_Parliament.png]
Nominations for the June 2023 Ministerial Elections

In accordance with Article 6, Section 1 of the Third Constitution of the Social Liberal Union, a Ministerial election is now triggered.

I, Maelstrom Republic, will serve as Election Administrator and shall execute the duties of this role to the best of my ability.
The powers and duties of the Ministerial positions are primarily detailed in Article 6 of the Constitution, but more digestible outlines may be found at these locations:
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Minister of Domestic Affairs
Minister of Immigration

Nominations shall begin on 17:40 UTC on 25 May 2023, and shall last for seven (7) days, concluding at 17:40 UTC on 1 June 2023, after which voting shall commence.

Any eligible Member State may nominate themselves or another eligible Member State, subject to their acceptance, for any Ministerial position.
Eligibility Requirements
A candidate for Ministerial office must be a current Member State not otherwise disqualified from holding office by the Court of Justice.

Nominees
Foreign Affairs:

Domestic Affairs:

Immigration:

Candidates
Foreign Affairs:

Domestic Affairs:

Immigration:
I hereby nominate Goncar for Minister of Foreign Affairs.
I’m honored and accept.

I pledge my campaign in accordance with the Code of Conduct… Fair Practices something like that….
I nominate Ratateague for FA, Osagh for Imm, and Masdobo and Courelli for DA.
I am honoured to receive the nomination and I hereby accept. I pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the existing rules and regulations.
Goncar Wrote:I nominate Ratateague for FA, Osagh for Imm, and Masdobo and Courelli for DA.

I appreciate the nomination. I will accept and pledge to adhere to the Fair Campaign code which will be included in this post later today.

I hereby voluntarily endorse and pledge myself to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
Have a cookie on me!
[Image: cookie.png]
~~~~~
Formerly known as the North American Republics (NAR)
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2023, 11:42 PM by northamerican.)
Goncar Wrote:I nominate Ratateague for FA, Osagh for Imm, and Masdobo and Courelli for DA.

I'm honored by your confidence in me, and cordially accept your nomination. I promise to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
I respectfully decline my nomination for Domestic Affairs and nominate myself for Minister of Immigration. Further, I pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices. I currently serve as Administrator of NSLeft, Administrator of NS Antifa, and Custodian of The Internationale.
THE REPUBLIC OF COURELLI
recall how often in human history the saint and the rebel have been the same person

12th, 15th, & 18th Delegate of the Social Liberal Union
Fleet Admiral of The Red Fleet
I nominate myself for Domestic Affairs and pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.