[NOTICE] 

February 2023 Ministerial Elections

8 Replies, 2986 Views

[Image: 240px-Seal_of_the_Open_Parliament.png]
Nominations for the
February 2023
Ministerial Elections

In accordance with Article 6, Section 1 of the Third Constitution of the Social Liberal Union, a Ministerial election is now triggered.

I, Helvurium, will serve as Election Administrator and shall execute the duties of this role to the best of my ability.

The powers and duties of the Ministerial positions are primarily detailed in Article 6 of the Constitution, but more digestible outlines may be found at these locations:
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Minister of Domestic Affairs
Minister of Immigration

Nominations shall begin on 19:40 UTC on 25 January 2023, and shall last for seven (7) days, concluding at 19:40 UTC on 1 February 2023, after which voting shall commence.

Any eligible Member State may nominate themselves or another eligible Member State, subject to their acceptance, for any Ministerial position.
Eligibility Requirements
A candidate for Ministerial office must be a current Member State not otherwise disqualified from holding office by the Court of Justice.

Nominees
Foreign Affairs:

Domestic Affairs:

Immigration:

Candidates
Foreign Affairs:

Domestic Affairs:

Immigration:
I nominate Goncar and Lost Slokasians for Foreign Affairs, Helvurium and Anaaxes for Domestic Affairs, and Osagh and Erynia and Draconia for Immigration.
ραμελικί κομμούνα | commune of ramelia
με τα χέρια μας όλη η μιγιάνα θα είναι ελεύθερη!

twenty-second world assembly delegate | eleventh and fifteenth speaker of the union | seventh chancellor
coauthor of the constitution
I hereby accept my nomination, and I swear that I shall conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
I also support New Edhellond's self nomination for Minister of Domestic Affairs.
I suppose I accept… I will conduct my campaign in accordance with the code of fair campaign practices.
I accept my nomination for Minister of Immigration and pledge to conduct my campaign accordance with the code of fair campaign practices.

I also nominate Rogueport and Maelstrom Republic for the office of their choices.
With the above blessing of Erynia and Draconia, I nominate myself for Minister of Domestic Affairs, and I pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
I graciously accept Ramelia's nomination for Domestic Affairs and pledge to conduct my campaign accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices provided for by law.
I officially nominate Ratateague for Foreign Affairs.
I humbly accept Goncar's nomination for Foreign Affairs, and promise to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.