[NOTICE] 

October 2022 Ministerial Nominations

11 Replies, 5109 Views

[Image: 240px-Seal_of_the_Open_Parliament.png]
Nominations for the
October 2022
Ministerial Elections

In accordance with Article 6, Section 1 of the Third Constitution of the Social Liberal Union, a Ministerial election is now triggered.

I, Helvurium, will serve as Election Administrator and shall execute the duties of this role to the best of my ability.

The powers and duties of the Ministerial positions are primarily detailed in Article 6 of the Constitution, but more digestible outlines may be found at these locations:
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Minister of Domestic Affairs
Minister of Immigration

Nominations shall begin on 20:15 UTC on 26 September 2022, and shall last for seven (7) days, concluding at 20:15 UTC on 3 October 2022, after which voting shall commence.

Any eligible Member State may nominate themselves or another eligible Member State, subject to their acceptance, for any Ministerial position.
Eligibility Requirements
A candidate for Ministerial office must be a current Member State not otherwise disqualified from holding office by the Court of Justice.

Nominees
Foreign Affairs:

Domestic Affairs:

Immigration:
Candidates
Foreign Affairs:

Domestic Affairs:

Immigration:
I nominate Masdobo for DA, Goncar for FA, and Osagh for Immigration.
I accept my nomination and I pledge my campaign yada yada yada… fair campaign practices.
I would like to announce my run for MoDA, I pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practice.
The Mystic Elderlands of Prplia
Hej, I'm Ambyr

-Current DMoDA
-Former DMoFA
-Former SWAA
-Former Ambassador
-Writer for the Union Tribune
I would like to announce my run for MOFA, I pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practice.
Lost Slokasians: We are very lost
I nominate Anaaxes for Minister of Immigration.
I nominate Kanoria in all ministries.
ραμελικί κομμούνα | commune of ramelia
με τα χέρια μας όλη η μιγιάνα θα είναι ελεύθερη!

twenty-second world assembly delegate | eleventh and fifteenth speaker of the union | seventh chancellor
coauthor of the constitution
(09-29-2022, 08:17 PM)Erynia and Draconia Wrote: I nominate Masdobo for DA, Goncar for FA, and Osagh for Immigration.

I hereby accept my nomination and pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the existing code relating to fair campaign practices
I nominate Ramelia for Immigration and DA.

I also nominate Rogueport and Kanoria for DA.
[Image: pub?w=641&h=102]
Rogueport has accepted his nomination for DA.