[NOTICE] 

June 2022 Ministerial Nominations and Information

9 Replies, 6173 Views

[Image: 240px-Seal_of_the_Open_Parliament.png]
Nominations for the
June 2022
Ministerial Elections

In accordance with Article 6, Section 1 of the Third Constitution of the Social Liberal Union, a Ministerial election is now triggered.

I, Helvurium, will serve as Election Administrator and shall execute the duties of this role to the best of my ability.

The powers and duties of the Ministerial positions are primarily detailed in Article 6 of the Constitution, but more digestible outlines may be found at these locations:
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Minister of Domestic Affairs
Minister of Immigration

Nominations shall begin on 20:00 UTC on 01 June 2022, and shall last for seven (7) days, concluding at 20:00 UTC on 8 June 2022, after which voting shall commence.

Any eligible Member State may nominate themselves or another eligible Member State, subject to their acceptance, for any Ministerial position.
Eligibility Requirements
A candidate for Ministerial office must be a current Member State not otherwise disqualified from holding office by the Court of Justice.

Nominees
Foreign Affairs:

Domestic Affairs:

Immigration:
Candidates
Foreign Affairs:

Domestic Affairs:

Immigration:
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2022, 08:07 PM by Helvurium.)
I would like to nominate Erynia and Draconia for Minister of Domestic Affairs
I accept my nomination for Domestic Affairs and pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices. I disclose that I serve on the NSLeft Central Committee.

I would like to nominate the following nations for Immigration:
- Osagh
- Courelli
- Hiville

...as well as the following nations for Foreign Affairs
- Goncar
- North American Republics
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2022, 09:18 PM by Erynia and Draconia.)
I accept my nomination for Immigration and I pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices
I accept my nomination for Foreign Affairs and I pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
I would also like to nominate
North American Republics for DA….
Courelli for Immigration,
Harndon for Foreign Affairs,
And Waikuri for all positions.
I nominate Lost Slokasians for Immigration.
I accept my nomination for Domestic Affairs and I pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
Have a cookie on me!
[Image: cookie.png]
~~~~~
Formerly known as the North American Republics (NAR)
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2022, 04:00 PM by northamerican.)
[Image: unknown.png]
(for Minister of Immigration)
[Image: unknown.png]
(06-08-2022, 12:34 AM)northamerican Wrote: I accept my nomination for Domestic Affairs and I pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.

After a transfer of member state status from the North American Republics to Masdobo, I wish to nominate Masdobo specifically and accept that nomination. I, once again, pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
Have a cookie on me!
[Image: cookie.png]
~~~~~
Formerly known as the North American Republics (NAR)