Erynia and Draconia for Minister of Immigration

0 Replies, 2205 Views

Hello everyone,

I am Erynia and Draconia, and I am running for Minister of Immigration in the June 2021 Ministerial Elections. Since I joined the Social Liberal Union in November, I have seen how welcoming everyone is and what a wonderful community we have. If I’m elected as Minister of Immigration, I want to continue this by making sure all new nations feel welcome in our region.

Why should you vote for me?
- I’m frequently on the regional message board (RMB) and the discord server, so I can be there to welcome new nations and make sure they comply with the constitution.
- I want all newcomers to feel welcome in our region, and I will help by welcoming new nations on the RMB and the discord.
- I am familiar with our constitution and will always act in accordance to it. I am aware of the duties of this office and the responsibility that comes along with it.
- I am currently serving as Ambassador to the Union of Democratic States and Journalist for the Union Tribune.

Thank you for reading this, and if you have any questions for me, DM me on discord or send me a telegram. Have a great day, and have a cookie (::)

- Erynia and Draconia
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 09:27 PM by Anaaxes.)