June 2021 Ministerial Nominations and Information

16 Replies, 16808 Views

I would like to accept my nomination for Minister of Domestic Affairs.

I hereby voluntarily endorse and pledge myself to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.

I also wholeheartedly second Goncar's nomination for Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Have a cookie on me!
[Image: cookie.png]
~~~~~
Formerly known as the North American Republics (NAR)
I am honored by my nominations for Minister of Foreign Affairs and humbly accept.

I pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
I accept my nomination for Minister of Foreign Affairs and pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices. I certify under penalty of perjury under the law of the Social Liberal Union that my only reportable foreign position is member of the NSLeft Central Committee.
I accept my nomination for Minister of Immigration and pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.

I currently hold the following positions:
Fleet Admiral of The Red Fleet
Administrator of NationStates Antifa
Administrator of NSLeft
THE REPUBLIC OF COURELLI
recall how often in human history the saint and the rebel have been the same person

12th, 15th, & 18th Delegate of the Social Liberal Union
Fleet Admiral of The Red Fleet
I would like to nominate an-astral for minister of domestic affairs
-19th World Assembly Delegate
-Former Speaker Pro Tempore Under Jyskmark
-20th Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs 
-27th Minister of Immigration
- Current Ambassador to The East Pacific and The North Pacific
I nominate Lost Slokasians for domestic affairs.
I nominate myself for Minister of Domestic Affairs, and pledge to abide by the Code of Fair Campaign Practices. I serve as a Member of the NSLeft Central Committee and a Lieutenant of The Red Fleet, Huey P Newton Squadron
ραμελικί κομμούνα | commune of ramelia
με τα χέρια μας όλη η μιγιάνα θα είναι ελεύθερη!

twenty-second world assembly delegate | eleventh and fifteenth speaker of the union | seventh chancellor
coauthor of the constitution