June 2021 Ministerial Nominations and Information

16 Replies, 16824 Views

[Image: 240px-Seal_of_the_Open_Parliament.png]
Nominations for the
June 2021
Ministerial Elections

In accordance with Article 6, Section 1 of the Third Constitution of the Social Liberal Union, a Ministerial election is now triggered.

I, Helvurium, will serve as Election Administrator and shall execute the duties of this role to the best of my ability.

The powers and duties of the Ministerial positions are primarily detailed in Article 6 of the Constitution, but more digestible outlines may be found at these locations:
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Minister of Domestic Affairs
Minister of Immigration

Nominations shall begin on 14:30 UTC on 06 June 2021, and shall last for seven (7) days, concluding at 14:30 UTC on 13 June 2021, after which voting shall commence.

Any eligible Member State may nominate themselves or another eligible Member State, subject to their acceptance, for any Ministerial position.
Eligibility Requirements
A candidate for Ministerial office must be a current Member State not otherwise disqualified from holding office by the Court of Justice.

Nominees
Foreign Affairs:

Domestic Affairs:

Immigration:
Candidates
Foreign Affairs: Prplia, Cairan, Goncar, Anaaxes

Domestic Affairs: North American Republics

Immigration: Erynia And Draconia, Courelli
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2021, 09:27 PM by Helvurium.)
I nominate Prplia for the continued holding of the position of Minister of Foreign Affairs.
I would be honored to accept my nomination for Minister of Foreign Affairs, and I pledge to Code of Fair Campaign Practices.

I would also like to take this time to nominate Koiho as MoI, and NAR & Toonela for MoDA.
The Mystic Elderlands of Prplia
Hej, I'm Ambyr

-Current DMoDA
-Former DMoFA
-Former SWAA
-Former Ambassador
-Writer for the Union Tribune
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2021, 02:55 PM by Prplia.)
I would like to nominate Cairan for MoDA, and Courelli for MoI
-19th World Assembly Delegate
-Former Speaker Pro Tempore Under Jyskmark
-20th Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs 
-27th Minister of Immigration
- Current Ambassador to The East Pacific and The North Pacific
I would to second NAR’s nomination for DA. I’d like to also nominate Erynia and Draconia for DA and Imm and Anaaxes for FA.
I would be honored to accept my nomination for Minister of Immigration, and pledge to the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
(06-06-2021, 02:38 PM)Prplia Wrote: I would be honored to accept my nomination for Minister of Foreign Affairs, and I pledge to Code of Fair Campaign Practices.

I would also like to take this time to nominate Koiho as MoI, and NAR & Toonela for MoDA.

Thank you for the nomination, Prplia, but I will have to decline. This will be my last term in any elected position here for the foreseeable future.

I will second Koiho's nomination for the MoI.
The Libertine Archdiarchy of Veszcota

[spoiler=Formerly:]The Holy Empire of Toonela
"Let justice be done, though the world perish"
World Assembly Delegate (2 terms)
Speaker pro Tempore
Deputy Minister of Domestic Affairs (2 terms)
Special Advisor to the Brysian Delegacy
Ambassador to Europeia
Ambassador to the South Pacific
Ambassador to South Pacific
Ambassador to Wintercrest
[/spoiler]
I should also add a nomination for my running-mate, Cairan, for DMoFA, as we shall be conducting a joint-campaign.
The Mystic Elderlands of Prplia
Hej, I'm Ambyr

-Current DMoDA
-Former DMoFA
-Former SWAA
-Former Ambassador
-Writer for the Union Tribune
I am honored to accept Prplia’s nomination to run for DMoFA, and I pledge to the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
I nominate Goncar for FA and Federalised States for Imm
Harndon
Some wanker with too much time and too little energy.