Helvurium for Speaker

0 Replies, 1867 Views

Helvurium for Speaker
Episode II: Return of the Samogkir

Comrades,

I am standing for reelection to the role of Speaker of the Union. I hope most of you know who I am, but if not; I'm Helvurium (or Daniel!) and have been Speaker for the past term. Before that, I was Delegate of our region and also served in a variety of roles both within this region and outside of it throughout my long stint on NationStates.

If re-elected, I have one main goal I hope we can achieve together; engagement. As Speaker, I want to make sure we encourage more candidates, more debate, and generally just more engagement with our elections. Over the past decade, those within our community have built a solid structure that has brought us together and meant we've stayed together as a community. It is our job to maintain that and ensure that it grows with the times and our community which is why engagement is so important.

Beyond that, I want to work with the wonderful contributors of the LoP to ensure that we keep all of our records updated and easily accessible so anyone is able to get involved, find out about any obscure law they like, and even contribute to changing those records!

Ultimately, this community is immensely important to me, and I'm privileged to have been able to serve it for so long. I hope I am able to continue to do so and in a way that lets us constantly improve and expand what we've already worked so hard to make. Now, with that said, remember to;

Vote Helvurium!
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 09:26 PM by Anaaxes.)