October 2020 Ministerial Nominations and Information

13 Replies, 17544 Views

[Image: Seal_of_the_Open_Parliament.png]

Nominations
for the
October 2020 Ministerial Election

In accordance with Article 6, Section 1 of the Third Constitution of the Social Liberal Union, a Ministerial election is now triggered.

I, Courelli, will serve as Election Administrator and shall execute the duties of this role to the best of my ability.

The powers and duties of the Ministerial positions are primarily detailed in Article 6 of the Constitution, but more digestible outlines may be found at these locations:
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Minister of Domestic Affairs
Minister of Immigration

Nominations shall begin on 19:00 UTC on 19 October 2020, and shall last for seven (7) days, concluding at 19:00 UTC on 26 October 2020, after which voting shall commence.

Any eligible Member State may nominate themselves or another eligible Member State, subject to their acceptance, for any Ministerial position.
Eligibility Requirements
A candidate for Ministerial office must be a current Member State not otherwise disqualified from holding office by the Court of Justice.

Nominees
Foreign Affairs:

Domestic Affairs:
Federalized States
Immigration:
Damdinistan

Candidates
Foreign Affairs:
Goncar +
Harndon + 
Domestic Affairs:
East Fredonia +
Damdinistan +
North American Republics +
Toonela +
Immigration:
Brys Questions +
Cairan +
Koiho +
Monserria +

+: denotes that the candidate has pledged to conduct their campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
THE REPUBLIC OF COURELLI
recall how often in human history the saint and the rebel have been the same person

12th, 15th, & 18th Delegate of the Social Liberal Union
Fleet Admiral of The Red Fleet
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2020, 07:11 PM by Courelli.)
I NOMINATE ME AND KOIHO FOR MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION, I PLEDGE TO CONDUCT MY CAMPAIGN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CODE OF FAIR CAMPAIGN PRACTICES!!!!
-19th World Assembly Delegate
-Former Speaker Pro Tempore Under Jyskmark
-20th Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs 
-27th Minister of Immigration
- Current Ambassador to The East Pacific and The North Pacific
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2020, 07:35 PM by BrysQuestions.)
I nominate Damdinistan for Domestic Affairs and Immigration, Federalized States and North American Republics for Domestic Affairs, and the dynamic duo Goncar and Harndon for Foreign Affairs. Good luck all!
ραμελικί κομμούνα | commune of ramelia
με τα χέρια μας όλη η μιγιάνα θα είναι ελεύθερη!

twenty-second world assembly delegate | eleventh and fifteenth speaker of the union | seventh chancellor
coauthor of the constitution
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2020, 07:17 PM by Ramelia.)
I nominate myself for Immigration and pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
Monserria
I am honored to receive the nomination for Minister of Foreign Affairs and I pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
(10-19-2020, 07:08 PM)BrysQuestions Wrote: I NOMINATE ME AND KOIHO FOR MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION, I PLEDGE TO CONDUCT MY CAMPAIGN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CODE OF FAIR CAMPAIGN PRACTICES!!!!

THANK YOU I HUMBLY AND GRATEFULLY ACCEPT MY NOMINATION AND ALSO PLEDGE TO CONDUCT MYSELF IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CODE OF FAIR CAMPAIGN PRACTICES !!!!!!!!!!1!one
I accept my nomination to FA in combo with Gonc (and so pledge to conduct myself to accordance with the code of fair campaign practices) and further nominate East Fredonia and Toonela for Domestic Affairs, as well as seconding Monserria's self nomination for Imm.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2020, 05:53 AM by Harndon.)
I nominate myself for the position of Deputy Minister of Immigration. I hereby pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
I humbly accept my nomination for Ministry of Domestic Affairs.
Furthermore:
I hereby voluntarily endorse and pledge myself to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
Have a cookie on me!
[Image: cookie.png]
~~~~~
Formerly known as the North American Republics (NAR)
(10-20-2020, 05:52 AM)Harndon Wrote: I accept my nomination to FA in combo with Gonc (and so pledge to conduct myself to accordance with the code of fair campaign practices) and further nominate East Fredonia and Toonela for Domestic Affairs, as well as seconding Monserria's self nomination for Imm.

Thank you, Harndon.

I humbly accept my nomination for the Minister of Domestic Affairs and hereafter pledge myself and my campaign to conformity with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
The Libertine Archdiarchy of Veszcota

[spoiler=Formerly:]The Holy Empire of Toonela
"Let justice be done, though the world perish"
World Assembly Delegate (2 terms)
Speaker pro Tempore
Deputy Minister of Domestic Affairs (2 terms)
Special Advisor to the Brysian Delegacy
Ambassador to Europeia
Ambassador to the South Pacific
Ambassador to South Pacific
Ambassador to Wintercrest
[/spoiler]