Toonela for Minister of Domestic Affairs

0 Replies, 2716 Views

Hello everyone! I am a relatively new addition to the Social Liberal Union, having joined with my original NS nation of Great Ohio Valley less than seven months ago, but I have endeavored since my arrival to be an active participate in as many facets of our region available to me since my arrival: from our very active Discord #general channel to our sometimes decidedly less active venue here on the official forum. As I've found my place here, I've noticed that much of our region's activity lies outside the realm of the mechanics of NationStates that originally brought us all here; this is at its most apparent in our roleplaying, which is often restrained to the rare record-keeping at the Library of Parliament and the aforementioned Discord channel.

As Minister of Domestic Affairs, I want to take a proactive approach to integrating the things our region's members are most passionate about participating in with new incentives. Towards this end, I would run a bi-monthly, region-wide newsletter drawing on the creativity of our members, post role-playing prompts via NPCs and other DA mechanisms more regularly, and make sure to be in constant contact with the community to gauge interest in new pilot programs that might spark activity outside the confines of Discord's channels.

If anyone has any questions about myself or my platform, please message me here, or elsewhere in our region, at any time, and I will get back to your pressing questions.

Thank you for reading!
The Libertine Archdiarchy of Veszcota

[spoiler=Formerly:]The Holy Empire of Toonela
"Let justice be done, though the world perish"
World Assembly Delegate (2 terms)
Speaker pro Tempore
Deputy Minister of Domestic Affairs (2 terms)
Special Advisor to the Brysian Delegacy
Ambassador to Europeia
Ambassador to the South Pacific
Ambassador to South Pacific
Ambassador to Wintercrest
[/spoiler]
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2020, 07:08 PM by wateryfoothill.)