East Fredonia for Minister of Domestic Affairs!

0 Replies, 2791 Views

Hello! My name is East Fredonia, but you can also call me Paul if you like because that's my IRL name. I am honored to have been nominated for the position of Minister of Domestic Affairs.
I have been an active NS user for four years and a member of the SLU for at least two years and possibly three, barring an abortive move back to my first region and CTEing once or twice. I will confess that I have not been as active in regional affairs as I should be, but I hope to change that if elected as MoDA. As MoDA, I would:
Add a "cookie of the week" to the regional World Factbook Entry's welcome message, welcoming suggestions from members of the region,
Do my best to maintain the status of the SLU as a welcoming community for all progressive nations,
Institute an open-door policy and regularly solicit feedback from the SLU about what I could do better or anything they would like me to implement,
Ensure that the RMB remains free of insults, flaming, and hate speech,
And maintain complete transparency should any issues arise, be they personal, moderation-related, or otherwise.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out via NS telegram, DM here or on Discord, or just yell really loudly in Washington, DC's general direction and hope that I hear you. Thank you for reading!