June-July 2020 Ministerial Elections Nominations and Information

16 Replies, 26715 Views

[Image: Seal_of_the_Open_Parliament.png]

June-July 2020 Ministerial Elections

In accordance with Article 6, Section 1 of the Third Constitution of the Social Liberal Union as well as the Voting Reform and Fair Political Practices Act, it is now required that an election be triggered for all Ministerial positions of the Social Liberal Union.

I, Jyskmark, will serve as Election Administrator and shall perform the duties of this role to the best of my ability.

The powers and duties of the Ministerial positions are primarily detailed in Article 6 of the Constitution, but more digestible outlines may be found at these locations:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Minister of Domestic Affairs
- Minister of Immigration

Nominations shall last from 17:00 UTC on 20th June 2020 until 17:00 UTC on 27th June 2020, after which voting shall open as soon as possible.

Any Member state may, if eligible, nominate themselves for this office or, subject to their acceptance, another eligible Member state.
Eligibility for the Ministerial offices is defined as such: the state must be a current Member in accordance with the constitution, and the state must not otherwise be disqualified from holding office by the Court of Justice.

Nominees:

Foreign Affairs - Wildy, Damdinistan
Domestic Affairs -
Immigration - Koiho, Hirematia

Candidates:

Foreign Affairs - Goncar +, Harndon +
Domestic Affairs - North American Republics +, Ramelia +
Immigration - Courelli +, Ganduni +

A + denotes that the candidate has pledged to conduct their campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2020, 08:17 PM by Jyskmark.)
I, North American Republics, submit my name for consideration in these ministerial elections for the position of Minister of Domestic Affairs.

Furthermore, I hereby voluntarily endorse and pledge myself to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices. I maintain no positions of interest
Have a cookie on me!
[Image: cookie.png]
~~~~~
Formerly known as the North American Republics (NAR)
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2020, 06:00 PM by northamerican.)
i nominate goncar for mofa
-19th World Assembly Delegate
-Former Speaker Pro Tempore Under Jyskmark
-20th Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs 
-27th Minister of Immigration
- Current Ambassador to The East Pacific and The North Pacific
(06-20-2020, 06:01 PM)BrysQuestions Wrote: i nominate goncar for mofa
I am honored to be nominated again. I love the SLU and FA. To continue to do this will be my pleasure. 

I hereby voluntarily endorse and pledge myself to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices. I maintain no positions of interest at this moment outside of the SLU. 
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2020, 04:31 PM by SLU_Administrator.)
I nominate myself for deputy FA, and pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices. I have no conflicting interests.

I also nominate Brys and Ram for DA, and Omerica for Imm
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2020, 01:13 PM by Harndon.)
I nominate Courelli and Koiho for Immigration and Kanoria for Domestic Affairs.
I accept my nomination for Minister of Domestic Affairs and pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices. My only position of interest is as Lieutenant of the Huey P. Newton squadron of The Red Fleet.
ραμελικί κομμούνα | commune of ramelia
με τα χέρια μας όλη η μιγιάνα θα είναι ελεύθερη!

twenty-second world assembly delegate | eleventh and fifteenth speaker of the union | seventh chancellor
coauthor of the constitution
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2020, 11:38 PM by Ramelia.)
i appreciate my nomination for domestic affairs, but i am going to sadly have to decline
-19th World Assembly Delegate
-Former Speaker Pro Tempore Under Jyskmark
-20th Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs 
-27th Minister of Immigration
- Current Ambassador to The East Pacific and The North Pacific
I further nominate Wildy for Minister of Foreign Affairs.
ραμελικί κομμούνα | commune of ramelia
με τα χέρια μας όλη η μιγιάνα θα είναι ελεύθερη!

twenty-second world assembly delegate | eleventh and fifteenth speaker of the union | seventh chancellor
coauthor of the constitution
I accept the nomination for Minister of Immigration and pledge to conduct my campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
For full disclosure, I currently hold the following positions of interest:
- Fleet Admiral of The Red Fleet
- Off-Site Administrator of NSLeft
- Administrator of NationStates Antifa
- Custodian (Founder) of The Internationale
THE REPUBLIC OF COURELLI
recall how often in human history the saint and the rebel have been the same person

12th, 15th, & 18th Delegate of the Social Liberal Union
Fleet Admiral of The Red Fleet