[Passed] 

Proposed Amendment 5 to the Regional Honours and Awards Act

4 Replies, 2807 Views

This bill would amend the preamble and entire text of the Act to read as follows:

Full text: https://parliament.slugov.com/Amendment_...Awards_Act

New preamble:

This Act authorizes the presentation of various orders, medals, and awards to eligible States that have served or otherwise made contributions to the Social Liberal Union, while recognizing and accounting for the various forms and degrees of deeds, milestones, and efforts that have molded the region into what it is today.

I invite you to read the full text of the bill to see the substantive provisions. Any feedback and suggestions are highly welcomed as the subject of this bill is quite far-reaching and covers many disciplines and areas in terms of awards, and makes very dramatic changes to the regional honors system, which I believe has become rather stagnant and unused. I will be posting a section-by-section explainer soon, and this bill will be subject to at least a week or two of scrutiny and likely some minor changes before any final 3-day debate period on a final draft.

Thank you!
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2022, 10:46 PM by Anaaxes.)
The draft is now finalized and I humbly submit it to the Open Parliament for its consideration, and hereby commence the 2-day mandatory debate period.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2022, 09:48 AM by Anaaxes.)
Although i would slightly raise an eyebrow as to the sheer number of awards, it's all looking pretty damn nice, so i'll let it slide. especially a fan of the crimson cookie. that one's inspired
Harndon
Some wanker with too much time and too little energy.
Final supplementary edits made. Scrutiny period was reset and begins again now.
Request made that this bill be put to a vote by the Speaker.