Founder Nation Trustee and Backup Region Administrator Reports

19 Replies, 18713 Views

In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, 10 October 2021, I have access to the founder account of the region.

I, Anaaxes, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2021, 07:46 AM by Anaaxes.)
In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, Friday the 15th of October, 2021, I have access to the founder account of the region.

I, Kanoria, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
In accordance with the provisions of the Comprehensive Union Defense Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, 15 October 2021, I have access to the founder account of the backup region.

I, Ramelia, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
ραμελικί κομμούνα | commune of ramelia
με τα χέρια μας όλη η μιγιάνα θα είναι ελεύθερη!

twenty-second world assembly delegate | eleventh and fifteenth speaker of the union | seventh chancellor
coauthor of the constitution
In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, Saturday the 6th of November, 2021, I have access to the founder account of the region.

I, Courelli, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
THE REPUBLIC OF COURELLI
recall how often in human history the saint and the rebel have been the same person

12th, 15th, & 18th Delegate of the Social Liberal Union
Fleet Admiral of The Red Fleet
In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, 6 January 2022, I have access to the founder account of the region.

I, Anaaxes, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, Monday the 17th of January, 2022, I have access to the founder account of the region.

I, Kanoria, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, Saturday the 12th of February, 2022, I have access to the founder account of the region.

I, Courelli, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
THE REPUBLIC OF COURELLI
recall how often in human history the saint and the rebel have been the same person

12th, 15th, & 18th Delegate of the Social Liberal Union
Fleet Admiral of The Red Fleet
In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, 12 April 2022, I have access to the founder account of the region.

In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, 8 August 2022, I have access to the founder account of the region.

In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, Thursday the 14th of September, 2022, I have access to the founder account of the region.