Founder Nation Trustee and Backup Region Administrator Reports

19 Replies, 18156 Views

[Image: 240px-Seal_of_the_Open_Parliament.png]

Reports to the Open Parliament from the
Trustees of the Founder Nation and the Administrators of the Backup Region

This thread is provided for the convenience of the Open Parliament and the officers who are required to make regular reports to it.
However, this thread is not necessarily the exclusive place for posting such reports.

CURRENT TRUSTEES OF THE FOUNDER NATION:
Kanoria
Courelli
Anaaxes

CURRENT ADMINISTRATORS OF THE BACKUP REGION:
Ramelia
Koiho

Following the Coup of December 2020 and the resulting changes to the constitutional status of the Founder in the Social Liberal Union, the Founder Nation (Government of the Social Liberal Union) was reduced to an administrative role that was to be collectively administered by three "Trustees" appointed by the Open Parliament. The backup region's founder account (SLU Government) was similarly placed under the care of two "Administrators." On 2 February 2021, the Open Parliament enacted Amendment 1 to the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, which requires that:

Quote:Trustees of the Founder Nation and administrators of the backup region founder nation shall provide reports to the floor of the Open Parliament affirming that they have access to the founder account they are respectively responsible for the maintenance of, under penalty of perjury. Such reports shall be filed at least ( a ) once within January; ( b ) once within April; ( c ) once within July; ( d ) once within October; ( e ) within two days of the declaration of a State of Emergency pursuant to the Constitution; and ( f ) within two days of a request by the lawful Delegate. Any relevant State which fails to provide said report shall be considered incapacitated. Such incapacity shall be considered terminated upon a new filing pursuant to this Section.

After an officer required to make a report under the Act has verified they have access to the account which they are responsible for, the following template can be used to make a report to the Open Parliament that complies with the Act and other laws concerning certifications under penalty of perjury:

Code:
In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, (date), I have access to the founder account of the (region/backup region).

I, (name), certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2021, 10:31 PM by Anaaxes.)
In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, 5 April 2021, I have access to the founder account of the region.

I, Courelli, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
THE REPUBLIC OF COURELLI
recall how often in human history the saint and the rebel have been the same person

12th, 15th, & 18th Delegate of the Social Liberal Union
Fleet Admiral of The Red Fleet
In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, 5 April 2021, I have access to the founder account of the region.

I, Anaaxes, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, Tuesday the 6th of April, 2021, I have access to the founder account of the region.

I, Kanoria, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
In accordance with the provisions of the Comprehensive Union Defense Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, 5 April 2021, I have access to the founder account of the backup region.

I, Ramelia, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
ραμελικί κομμούνα | commune of ramelia
με τα χέρια μας όλη η μιγιάνα θα είναι ελεύθερη!

twenty-second world assembly delegate | eleventh and fifteenth speaker of the union | seventh chancellor
coauthor of the constitution
In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, 8 July 2021, I have access to the founder account of the region.

I, Courelli, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
THE REPUBLIC OF COURELLI
recall how often in human history the saint and the rebel have been the same person

12th, 15th, & 18th Delegate of the Social Liberal Union
Fleet Admiral of The Red Fleet
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2021, 07:09 PM by Courelli.)
In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, Thursday the 8th of July, 2021, I have access to the founder account of the region.

I, Kanoria, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
In accordance with the provisions of the Comprehensive Union Defense Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, 9 July 2021, I have access to the founder account of the backup region.

I, Ramelia, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
ραμελικί κομμούνα | commune of ramelia
με τα χέρια μας όλη η μιγιάνα θα είναι ελεύθερη!

twenty-second world assembly delegate | eleventh and fifteenth speaker of the union | seventh chancellor
coauthor of the constitution
In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, 9 July 2021, I have access to the founder account of the backup region.

I, Koiho, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.
In accordance with the provisions of the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act, I hereby report to the Open Parliament that on this day, 9 July 2021, I have access to the founder account of the region.

I, Anaaxes, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Social Liberal Union that the foregoing is true and correct.