Prplia for Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs

0 Replies, 2187 Views

Hello Comrades, 

I'm happy and proud to announce that I will be running for the position of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs. I pledge to fulfill all promises made by myself in order to better our region of The Social Liberal Union. If I were to earn the votes of the people, I would work in full to help the will be Minister of Foreign Affairs, and to let the concerns of all parties including other regions and our own be heard. Not stopping there, the protection of our Region is very important to me as it is most likely to all of you, especially in the wake of the recent coup bought upon us by the then founder, Ainland; So, I pledge to the best of my ability, care and protect our great region from outer attempts to harm the SLU. 
Possibly most importantly, I seek to strengthen our relations with allies and I seek also to create new bonds with regions new and old. As for the Wintercrest Referendum, it seems overwhelmingly supported by members of the government and member-states, that the Social Liberal Union and Wintercrest should start the process of constructing embassies between one another; I support the idea because, Wintercrest I believe they be a great ally and I would love the chance to strengthen bonds with them.

How do you vote for a Deputy? Simple, just put your choice for Minister as your first choice, and deputy as your second on your ballot.
Feel free to raise any questions, comments, or concerns you may have, either via discord DM, comments on this post, or NationStates telegram!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I would be humbled if you were to consider voting for me, Prplia, your friendly FA secretary.
The Mystic Elderlands of Prplia
Hej, I'm Ambyr

-Current DMoDA
-Former DMoFA
-Former SWAA
-Former Ambassador
-Writer for the Union Tribune
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2021, 04:20 PM by Prplia.)