North American Republics for Domestic Affairs

0 Replies, 2640 Views

I have been a member of the Social Liberal Union since July 12, 2011 and quickly joined the regional government through the Ministry of Domestic Affairs. I rose through the ranks and took on the mantle of Minister of Domestic Affairs, creating a nurturing space to ensure that the SLU would be an inclusive region, one where you can let your imagination take over so long as it is mindful of others. While I have visited different positions in government, Domestic Affairs has always been my home.

With as much time as I have spent in the SLU, I have seen our size and activity ebb and flow, and I am prepared to take on the hard work of ensuring that no matter what state this region finds itself in, it will remain an open home to many. I am prepared to embrace change and if such change was a mistake, I am prepared to own it and correct it as soon as possible. I believe in a 360 coaching environment, so please speak up if there are any concerns and I will do my best to address them.

If there are any questions, you may ask me through whichever medium you'd like and I will ensure you receive a timely response (with a copy posted here).
Have a cookie on me!
[Image: cookie.png]
~~~~~
Formerly known as the North American Republics (NAR)