Sept-Oct 2020 Delegate Election Information and Nominations

2 Replies, 5902 Views

[Image: Seal_of_the_Open_Parliament.png]

September-October 2020 World Assembly Delegate Election

In accordance with Article 5, Section 2 of the Third Constitution of the Social Liberal Union as well as the Voting Reform and Fair Political Practices Act, it is now required that an election be triggered for a World Assembly Delegate to serve for the term beginning 11th October 2020 and ending 31st January 2021.

I, Jyskmark, will serve as Election Administrator and shall perform the duties of this role to the best of my ability.

The powers and duties of the World Assembly Delegate are primarily detailed in Articles 5 and 6 of the Constitution, but a more digestible outline may be found here. The term shall last from 11th October 2020 to 31st January 2021 and may be renewed once consecutively. Nominations shall last from 17:00 UTC on 26th September 2020 until 17:00 UTC on 3rd October 2020, after which voting shall open as soon as possible.

Any Member state may, if eligible, nominate themselves for this office or, subject to their acceptance, another eligible Member state.
Eligibility for the office of World Assembly Delegate is defined as such: the state must be a current Member in accordance with the constitution, the state must have been a Member for at least three months prior to 11th October 2020 (that is, since before 19th July 2020), and the state must not have served two consecutive terms as Delegate immediately preceding this election.

Nominees:

Candidates:

Helvurium +

A + denotes that the candidate has pledged to conduct their campaign in accordance with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 11:48 AM by Jyskmark.)
I nominate our fearless leader Helvurium for Delegate.
THE REPUBLIC OF COURELLI
recall how often in human history the saint and the rebel have been the same person

12th, 15th, & 18th Delegate of the Social Liberal Union
Fleet Admiral of The Red Fleet
(09-26-2020, 07:44 PM)Courelli Wrote: I nominate our fearless leader Helvurium for Delegate.

I humbly accept this nomination, and pledge to conduct my campaign with the Code of Fair Campaign Practices