20.00%
Abstain
0%
10 vote(s)
* You voted for this item.

Embassies with The South Pacific?

3 Replies, 5025 Views

(07-03-2021, 08:21 PM)Jay Wrote: -snip-
Hello jay, would just like to jump in here and say a few things. first of all just want to make it clear (as said in my original post) that I am not accusing the south pacific of being a fascist region or in anyway condoning fascism. nor was I trying to say that you haven't in some ways contributed to the antifascist cause, just that when these events took place you were putting IC politics above the OOC fighting of fascism, and have implied that you would be willing to do the same again. which imo is completely unacceptable and does in fact imply less of a commitment to fighting fascism than many other regions. the fact that some of the regions targeted weren't themselves fascist doesn't really change much in my eyes, they were still doing something that ultimately would've aided the cause of fascism and that in itself justified the actions TNP took, and should've taken away any right to regional sovereignty they supposedly had (actions which I feel the need to point out were used as a last resort, a counter campaign telegram was sent out which should have given them all the facts they needed to conclude that they should unapprove the proposal, and ultimately a delbump isn't that big of a deal, it's not like you were defending regions from being taken and held for long periods of time, all you were doing by defending that was preventing a delegate from ceasing to be the delegate of a region for 12 hours, and I don't think stopping that can really be put above fighting a fascist proposal by anyone who is as committed to antifascism as they should be). but anyways that's pretty much all I have to say on this matter, not trying to turn this into a back and forth or anything and I'm fine with you pointing out most of what you said in your post, just wanted to clear a few things up about my position.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2021, 09:06 PM by Wolfmancal.)

Messages In This Thread
Embassies with The South Pacific? - by Goncar - 07-03-2021, 03:49 PM
RE: Embassies with The South Pacific? - by Jay - 07-03-2021, 08:21 PM
RE: Embassies with The South Pacific? - by Wolfmancal - 07-03-2021, 08:57 PM